County Commercial Cars was started in 1929 when brothers Ernest and Percy Tapp began converting Ford trucks to from 2x4 to 4x6 drive. In 1948, County Commercial made their first tractor conversion, changing a Fordson Major to track drive. County became famous in the 1960s and 70s for their four-wheel drive conversion of Ford tractors. County hit hard times in the 1980s and was bought out in 1983, and then in 1987 as production dropped sharply.
CNH - official site