Power Flex garden tractors were built in Colorado in the late 1950s. Power Flex was founded in 1958 by Gibson tractor creator Wilbur Gibson. Mr. Gibson passed away within a year, and operations were taken over by Trans Western, and the name changed to Harvey Power Flex after Trans Western president Harold Duane Harvey. Operations do not appear to have lasted beyond 1960.
|10||9 hp||1958 - 1960|
|18||18 hp||1958 - 1960|