The Rome Plow Company can trace its history back to the Towers and Sullivan Plow Company, founded in 1877, in Rome, Georgia. In 1932 it was purchased by Tom Mullen and Jack Lemann to build heavy-duty tillage equipment for Caterpillar tractors. The company was moved from Rome to Cedartown in 1934, where still is today. In 1976, Rome purchased the Woods & Copeland tractor line and transferred production to Cedartown. Rome built large articulated tractors with matching implements, to ensure maximum efficiency of the operation. Rome stopped production of tractors in 1986, but still manufactures heavy implements.
Rome Plow Company - official site
|600C||600 hp||1976 - 1978|
|375C||375 hp||1978 - 1986|
|450C||450 hp||1978 - 1986|
|475C||475 hp||1978 - 1986|