Challenger Enhances E-Series TractorsChallenger -
AGCO Corporation brings more comfort and operating ease with the improved Challenger E Series. Challenger gives row crop innovators, small grain farmers and specialty application farmers improved performance, comfort, versatility and reliability with the MT700E, MT800E and MT900E Series tractors. The 2016 MT700E, MT800E and MT900E Series lead the field and deliver increased productivity for row crop, broad acre, and specialty crop farming practices.
Operators can look forward to the following improvements:
- New hood design providing better airflow into and away from the engine compartments allowing the engine to run cooler and improve efficiency. The MT800E and MT900E Series feature new hood lights, which increase visibility both in-field and while driving on the road.
- One year free subscription for AgCommand Advanced, putting the operator in complete control of monitoring their fleet to maximize uptime and schedule routine maintenance.
- Extreme Ag track now offered for the MT700E and MT800E Series for better traction and less compaction on abrasive soil conditions, side hill conditions and wet areas.
- Optional new LED lights provide 6 rear facing cab lights and 2 side facing track lights that are brighter and whiter allowing the operator see better in adverse conditions.
- The new monitor bar with RAM mount and integrated power strip offer more access and opportunities for easy customization to view monitors at different distances, angles and heights.
- Premium sound system featuring KICKER speakers and subwoofer with Delphi radio and integrated Bluetoothwireless microphone for hands free phone operation.