Panzer began with a prototype tractor designed by Jim Clark in 1953. The Copar company was formed to build tractors, constructing them in Maryland. Copar was sold to Virginia Metalcrafters in 1960, and production was moved soon after. Panzer became part of Jackson Manfacturing in 1970, and was closed as part of a bankruptcy in 1971. Dandy Sales purchased remaining parts and patterns.
Panzer Tractor Owners club - information and resources
Dandy Sales - Panzer history and parts