The Graham-Bradley tractor was built by the Graham-Paige Motors Corporation of Detroit in Michigan, just prior to World War II. The tractors were sold by Sears-Roebuck, which owned the Bradley factory and built implements. The tractors were advertised as "built by Graham, Equipped by Bradley, Guaranteed by Sears". One basic model was offered in both standard and row-crop configurations. Production lasted only two years and Graham switched to wartime production. Graham became Kaiser Motors after the war, acquiring and becoming Jeep before selling to AMC.
Graham-Paige - Wikipedia history
|103||33 hp||1938 - 1939|
|104||unknown||1938 - 1939|