Earthmaster tractors was originally located in Burbank, California. Exact corporate details are scarce, but it appears to have been in full-scale production by 1948. Production continued into the mid-1950s, when Earthmaster was sold. By 1958, the remaining Earthmaster inventory was owned by Latham Feed of North Carolina. Latham likely assembled a few additional Earthmaster tractors from parts, but production never resumed.
Earthmaster - dedicated to the history of Earthmaster
Earthmaster Yahoo Group - Earthmaster community and message board