Tractor Link Guidlines
I welcome suggestions for links on the tractor data pages of the site. Any recommendations can be emailed to: email@example.com When suggesting links, however, please keep the following guidelines in mind:
- The link must be related to that specific model. A general tractor site, or a site about a particular brand is too general. The site must be specifically about that model of tractor.
- The link should contain unique, detailed information about that model. Simply a duplication of the data already on the site is not useful.
- A small number of links will be placed for each model. The goal is to only list the best quality information. Not every link will be accepted.
- In general, commercial sites are not acceptable. The link should be a site that has information, not one that is trying to sell something. A site that has extensive parts for a particular model may be considered.
- TractorData reserves the sole right to determine which links are accepted and may delete links at any time.
© 2005-2008 - TractorData. Notice: Every attempt is made to ensure the data listed
is accurate. However, differences between sources, incomplete listings,
errors, and data entry mistakes do occur. Consult official
literature from the manufacturer before attempting any service or repair.