TractorData.com - information on all makes and models of tractors
Farm Tractors > Wagner

Wagner tractors by factory




Wagner Tractor History

Wagner model WA-17 tractorThe first articulated four-wheel drive tractor was built by Wagner Tractor of Portland, Oregon. The Wagner brothers had been building machinery for logging and mining since 1922 and entered the agriculatural market in the 1950s. John Deere and Wagner entered into deal in the late 1960s. At the time there was still not a large demand for the big tractors, and only 51 were purchased by Deere. Deere re-entered the market with their own tractor (the 7020) in 1971. A five-year no-compete clause in the contract left Wagner unable to build tractors and ended Wagner in the agricultural market.

Big Tractor Power - site dedicated to high-horsepower four-wheel-drive tractors
WagnerTractors.com - site specific to Wagner and Wagner-built tractors


Portland, Oregon
TR-9120 hp1955 - 1960
TR-14unknown1955 - 1960

Portland, Oregon, USA
WA-14220 hp1961 - 1969
WA-9160 hp1961 - 1969
WA-4102 hp1961 - 1969
TR-6105 hp1955 - 1960
WA-17250 hp1961 - 1969
©2000-2016 - TractorData™. Notice: Every attempt is made to ensure the data listed is accurate. However, differences between sources, incomplete listings, errors, and data entry mistakes do occur. Consult official literature from the manufacturer before attempting any service or repair.