Haas tractors were produced by the Metal Parts Corporation of Racine, Wisconsin. The company was owned by a Mr. Ed Haas, and he has opened his foundry in 1939. Tractor production began after World War II and continued until the early 1950s.
Haas article - information on Haas from Farm & Ranch Living
Haas photos - online photo album of Haas tractors